Pantera Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the guild members of Pantera

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baros calls to arms !!!:D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baros

baros

Baros calls to arms !!!:D Empty
PostSubject: Baros calls to arms !!!:D   Baros calls to arms !!!:D I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:29 am

I had enough of tommyteo !!!this fukking retarded guy who was part of pantera !!!now a chiken ,he is a traitor for pantera he is a spartan since he made a guild named =CHICKEN= ...=SPARTANS= same shit ...

Tommyteo is a fukking plunderer for pantera members !!!!he attacks pantera members and wont let them rebuild !!i'm one of those pantera members and i had enough of this !!!i lost 3k coolies 500 carts and 1k lvl 2 ...its not that much but as you know coolies and carts dont go in ifirmiry so its ... a big loss (not enourmous but big) !!!

im sick of him so lets do something about this !!!i'm not the only one who has been plundered by this retarded guy !!!

so ... EVERYBODY who was attacked by TOMMYTEO please join me in FARMING this stupid person !!!we could use some help from the bigger pantera members hehe Very Happy

please lets do something about this plunderer i can't stand him and i bet you cant stand him too !!!!i dont think you like losing troops and resources ...

ATTACK EVERY CHIKEN YOU SEE IN YOUR PATH LET"S DESTROY THIS BIRD NEST !!!

and by the way !! PLEASE EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE BUT I"M SO PISSED OF RIGHT NOW !!!!

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ME IN FARMING TOMMYTEO !!!!
Back to top Go down

Baros calls to arms !!!:D
Page 1 of 1